Question

diamante130

remove joint holder
My husband and I separated a year ago. I was the joint holder on his Navy Federal Credit Card. He had requested that I be removed from all his accounts at that time but for some reason, I am still listed. He stopped paying on that card when we split. On my Cr this card is listed as Charged Off Account; Account Closed by Credit Grantor. I never used that card. Is it too late for me to be removed as the joint holder?

The only way that that NFCU would have removed you from the account is if the account was paid off and closed and your husband opened a new account with them.   As you are not divorced and there was no order for him to accomplish this, I am afraid you may be stuck with this reference on your credit card.  Does he have documentation where he removed your name and closed that account?  It does not matter if you ever used the card, it was in both your names.