Question

sagarika2012

Remove credit card from my account
I want to remove one of the credit card from my account. Because its not mine now, previously it was mine. But i changed that to my friends account.

Most Helpful Response

I understand your question.

Obviously redcoupe did not. And I basically have the same question and want someone from the website to answer it.  When I signed up with Credit Karma I put in my account and credit card information. Now that information has changed and there is a credit card listed as mine that does not belong to me. i would like to delete it. How do I do this?

bert870

I have the same problem. I have a credit card account that is showing a balance but the actual balance is ZERO and the card account was closed out 3 YEARS ago, however its sitting there showing i owe money on it on credit card and shows that it hasnt updated since 2011(because the account is gone)

I see tons of people asking this question and no answers, the only answer I can think of is to delete your credit karma account, this is what I am thinking to do.

Not Helpful

Still has not answer the question of getting a credit card remove from my score.

TTCU credit card information is wrong

I want to remove TTCU credit card information from credit karma

i don't really understand your question but i know that once you open up a line of credit it will stay on your credit history and can not be removed--i do not see how you can change your account to a friend--you might have added them as a auth. user and they told you they would pay any charges but that doesnt take the responabilty from you--only way you can get out of it is to close the account and have your friend open one in their name.

removing accounts that are not mine?

I 'did' appreciate the service. However, there is a credit card showing up on my report that is NOT mine. It is not showing at any of the credit bureaus. I need to get it removed but do not see how I can actually do that on this site. So, apparently my credit score with CK will show I am NOT paying this account. I guess I need to just cancel my account. Seriously if you offer a service, why not allow us to refute items that are not ours. Totally useless service given that. How utterly frustrating to have it there and not be able to do anything about. I see others saying the same thing. It would be different if it were my card. Bummer, so long!

Duplicate accounts

There is a duplicate Merrick Bank on my credit report.  How do you remove it?