Question

creallite

remove closed accounts
a boyfriend added me to his credit card accounts. we had a big fight and he took me off his accounts. Now they are showing up as closed on my credit report how can I get them removed?

Reporting agencies

You can file a dispute with the credit reporting agencies.

However, because they are legitimate entries on your report, they may not remove them.

Sorry to hear about your breakup, you can do better.  IF you were added to the accounts without your knowledge and apparent permission, these were not your accounts.  As you were never an owner of the debt or the accounts, you can file a dispute in respect to ownership.    If the item on your credit report is a positive indicator (on time payments)  I would probably leave it