Question

erw6500

Remove authorizeds card from credit bureaus
I have all credit cards zero balance. However, my exwife has a credit card 96% maxed out and I am the authorized user. It is damaging my credit. I called Discovery and they removed me. Question?

How long does it take for the 3 bureaus to remove this?? Thank you in advanced.

Most Helpful Response

Call discover back and see if you can get an official letter and ask when they will report that too the burears. Then go to each bureaus website and file a dispute and state that it should be removed and you have proof if needed. Still might take up to 2 months.

help

so my dad adds my name as authorized user for 2 credit cards totalling $20,000 one is oiver the limit and a month behind. I never signed to be added as authorized user and now its messing up my credit, saying my debt to income ratio is too high, well i guess so with $20000 added to it. How can i get these creit cards removed from my credit report? It doesnt seem fair and i'm neededing help as to how to remove it.

Thanks so mufh to anyone that can help! I've fought so hard to get my great rating up and now feeling a little helpless..