Question

1276Rev

Removal of Credit Card Account From My Information
My husband had a AMEX card and listed me as a user. Since I did not want it, I never had possession of the card, nor had I used it. The card information appeared on my credit report. When I contacted AMEX, I was told that only my husband could take me off. Husband stated he took me off, AMEX information came off my credit report. Now on Credit Karma I see it listed again. Contacted husband again (we have been separated for several years), was told that when the card expired in 2013 he did not renew it.

Credit Karma gets their information from TransUnion, so write TU a letter and tell them to remove the account because it is not yours.  TU is usually pretty easy to work with.