Question

eddietrek

Removal of Collections Account
I had a collections account listed in trans and Experian. I was able to get it removed from trans online. The other company said the info they had on me didn't match so I had to fax it direct to Experian with a copy of my licence How long doe that take? And is there any way to expedite it ?

Ok, now I see your question. How long it takes, really cannot be guessed. The only way to expedite it is to purchase a subsription with Equifax at their website, this can usually get them on the ball in identifying you. Once you have an account with them, then you can dispute whatever you need right away.