Question

Lilly993

Remark on account: says "fixed rate."
I was looking at my credit report from Equifax, and it says I have a remark on my line of credit from my credit union. When I went to look at what it said, the remark said "Fixed Rate." The account does not say this on my TransUnion account. Are all remarks bad, or is this something I can leave alone?

Most Helpful Response

Don't worry about it, it is not a bad remark. Not all remarks are bad.

subhani

I too have same remark on my auto loan. what does that mean? can you explain?

me too

I have this remark from Digital Credit Union from Equifax. A "Fixed R ate". Remark. I don't know what it means. Not sure if I'm supposed to do anything about it.

Me 3. Don't worry

I have the same remark on my auto loan. From what I understand a "fixed rate" just means that your interest and payment amount will not change through the lifetime of the loan. The opposite of this is variable rate, which means the interest rate may change (like most credit cards). I don't believe this is a bad remark so I'm not sure why Credit Karma makes it yellow.