Question

fowlervl

release of credit report to my credit union?.
I HAD CREDIT card fraud protection placed on my account about 2 months ago. Now I am trying to refinance my car. My bank can not pull my report because of this. How do I get it released so that they can pull my credit?

Depends on how the protection was placed, but you'll have to go back to whatever entity did it on your behalf (and if you did it, you have to un-do it yourself).

Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info and instructions on how to freeze and unfreeze your credit reports. You might want to ask the lender what bureaus they will be pulling and only unfreeze what is needed, unless of course they are going to pull all of your reports.