Related accounts?
From my "Manage Accounts" page -- -- if I click on any of my credit cards in its list, this appears along with some other stuff:
"Related Accounts
You can easily see how this account is being reported on your TransUnion or Equifax credit reports. Choose the accounts you'd like to relate this account.

Add/Remove Accounts"
Selecting "Add/Remove Accounts" brings up a list with all my credit cards, and this at the top: "Choose account to relate: "
I have *NO* idea what this means! For example, if I choose my Bank of America Visa...why on earth would I want to "relate" any of my other cards to it? What would "relating" my Discover card or my Capital One cards to my BofA do? I don't get it! *confused*