Question

emgil2014

Registration temporarily unavailable?
Every time I login to my account(this has been for the last few months) it says "Registration is Temporarily Unavailable." and goes on to say "We’re temporarily unable to complete the identity verification process. Please check back with Credit Karma after 24 hours to continue the verification process. When you come back, just log in using the email and password you originally provided."

Most Helpful Response

SAME HERE

SAME HERE SO I WENT TO FREECREDIT REPORT COM MY DCORE IS 587

Same problem here....

Same exact problem I'm having. Registered for CK, got this message and gave up. Got a buncha SPAM from them telling me my credit score was ready and to come "finish registration" and all this. Went back, same exact error message. WTH?!?!?!

Same here

same here

did this get fix??

Will be following WCEVAYCLOWN's advice.