Question

shacoll26

Refinancing my auto loan or getting a new auto loan
My credit score is in the 670 range and I have 3 credit cards, one that is for medical expenses, another to finance my laptop, and the other is for personal use. I make more than the minimum payment on all of my payments. My utilization on all three cards is around 45%, and I am working on getting it close to under 30%. Never missed a payment on anything. I still owe on my currently auto loan <10K. But, I want/need a new car because I drive a lot for work and I put a lot of miles on my car due to personal travels. I'm planning to trade in my car in the next few weeks, with a decent down payment as well.

You will have to get a new loan. You cannot refinance a current loan to get a new vehicle. Be sure to take some time to read about credit, the more you know, the more you will benefit.