Question

Carrazv

Refinanced & Cancelled extended warranty & dealership will not give me my refund!
The warranty co already refunded the money to the dealership a month ago & now the dealership is keep on giving me excuses to give me my money back. The warranty co says the amount is $1339 but the dealership says they need the business office to sign off on it but that the warranty co sent about $300 for the refund. What can I do to ensure they give me my full refund and that I get my refund as soon as possible? Has anyone ever gone through this issue with an unethical car dealership.

Call an attorney.