Question

Knucklehead001

Refinance auto loan issues
Credit karma advised me to refinance my auto loan, recommending blue harbor. I ending up inquiring to BH and they gave me a lower rate, but the math did not add up. Even if you do the math on their site it doesn't add up. Now I hurt my excellent credit score by inquiring just to save some money. Not happy with CKs advice.

Credit Karma is free because of advertisers. The advice is not always in your best interest. Perform research here and other websites. If you have established a checking and/or savings account with a bank, try them for a loan.