Question

BestMrRx

Reestablishing credit with previous companies after filing chapter 13 bankruptcy
I filed chapter 13 bankruptcy due to the IRS garnishing my wages due to cashing out my 401 k. It was 100 percent payback, therefore the IRS and other creditors received the original principal back. My question is whether or not I can reestablish credit with the accounts that were not ever delinquent but closed due to the bankruptcy.

Thats up to the lender.

You can approach them to find out.  Legally they have the right to choose not to do business with you based the filing. If they never had a genitive experience with you they can choose to do business with you again. Get on the phone and chat up a customer service rep.  Nothing to loose but a little time. 

Good Luck