Question

kknmae1015

recovery ~ bankruptcy versus an auto repossesion
is it easier to bounce back from a bankruptcy or a repossesion? I am in a spot where Im underwater on my car and simply cant afford the payment. I dont want to cause myself more damage for the future can anyone help with the insight of bouncing back from the two options.

Been through both. It is far easier to bounce back from a repossesion. A Bk stays on your credit for I think 10 years and usually you can't finance anything unless you have it approved by the courts for the whole time you are active in the Bk, which is usually a 5 year deal. Afterwards your credit is shot!