Question

Robinbj

Recourse for a lie?
I disputed a balance that was erroneous on my credit report. Trans Union without thinking decided to delete reporting on this account to my TU file. Chase called TU to have it put back on my report, and TU said nope. TU spoke with me and said just the opposite "we didn't delete. Your bank deleted it. We can't do anything"

So now a large account I'm an authorized user on is no longer in my TU account reporting. I have a right to request an update ,but do they have the right to then completely alter my reporting without a due process?

The credit bureau would not refuse a credit report from any credit card company.  Perhaps in your dispute when you disputed the acount being yours Chase removed you from the account as part of the dispute.  Thus, it was removed from your report.  You can't dispute a balance on an account where you are not the primary.   You should have the primary look at their account and see if you are still listed as an authorized user.   The only thing you can do as an authorized user is have yourself removed from the account.