Question

JordanNiaDiggs

Recommend credit cards on your site
2 credit cards you suggested I would have a fair and even poor approval of obtaining I ALREADY QUALIFIED, WAS HIGHLY APPROVED AND USE on the reg. WTH is all that about! Why should I trust any recommendations from this site. And I question my credit scores as well. Much lower than what is stated on MY DISCOVER IT CARD website.

Most Helpful Response

I agree. Just got turned down by CITI with a credit score of 798! Go figure. Credit Karma's recs stink.

Do you understand the concept of "bulk mailing"?  The advertisers are the ones who pay for this site and they don't know whoi has what cards, so the recommendations are made enmasse on partial information.  Deciding to take an offer or not is strictly a matter of personal choice. I went with my credit union instead.