Question

reyy8

recomendafion from credit karma
why did credit karma set as a recomendation to aplly for a capital one ccard if it was goin to count against me as a hard inquire my score had go up to 600 in six months now becuase of these my score went down. i would like to dispute these against credit karma.......

Most Helpful Response

Dispute them is you like,  buy you will be wasting your time. 

The recomendations are AD's thats all,   if you apply it's all on you.

If you would have done some reading and leaning here you will see the long time folks like me and other telling people DO NOT DO Any Of the Recomendations from Credit Karma as they are AD's. 

Live and Learn.