Question

Neikod1

Recieved credit card from Pre-Approval ( Did not continue app)
I was away on a trip and just checking out nerd Wallet and used Continental cards preapproval system it showed I was preapproved for a matrix card but I never follow through when I got back from a trip the card was in my mail along with a bill what do I do

If you want the card then keep it and follow the guidelines. If not, then call the number on the card or statement and cancel it. 

Keep in mind your credit score will drop a bit since you no longer have credit should you cancel it.