Question

stuntastic

Recently purchased a vehicle with loan, how soon before I can finance another?
Fiancé and I just purchased a vehicle (applied jointly) and I want to know how soon before I could explore an option to finance another vehicle as I will need one soon. The vehicle recently purchased was my first ever financing as I paid cash for my current vehicle. Not sure of what all factors into getting a second vehicle outside of ability to pay.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

There is no restriction on how many auto loans you have, it depends on if your credit is good enough and if your income can handle it. (debt to income ratio).