Question

nmd3

Recently I increased my AMEX credit limit. However AMEX does not report it!
I called and they said since this is an internal increase (!!), we will not report it! this will affect my credit to debit ratio and consequently my credit score, what can I do?

Hey, I did the same thing as you. The next step is to request whatever the internal amount is through their site. Seconds later it will show up in your account home page. Login to your AMEX account, then go to the Account Services, then the left tool bar click on the Credit Management link. After that, you will see the credit increase link. Hope this helps.