Question

ms61rk50

Recently divorced. My ex's cc bal show on my credit card bal due list.
My name was taken off his accounts over 4 mo ago. Why are they still showing up on my credit score report. the house was taken off why not the cc?

First of all, is it a joint account? If so, you are legally responsible for the balance due in this account even though you are divorced. If it is an authorized user account and you closed it 4 months ago, then most likely the bank still report you as an authorized user. You can dispute it with the credit report agencies. Once your dispute is received, they will contact the bank to verify it. If the account was indeed closed several months ago, it will be removed from your credit report.