Question

Whiskey78

recently closed cards. Should I pay as agreed or pay off ASAP?
I have had two credit cards systematically close due to inability to pay on time. Companies now want to work with me and I have set up plans to bring them both current. Should I continue chipping away at these as planned, or should I pay extra to pay off ASAP? My credit scores have plummeted to 536/536 over the past year and I am not only attempting to stop the plummet, but also begin rebuilding. I have only had this happen once to me, and it was completely avoidable. Need advice on how I should handle this.