Question

Pdxcp68

Recently bought a car, I assumed my credit Karma score was correct. Experian was 30 pnts less. Why?
My Karma Experian score was 735. Dealer showed me it was 680. Caused my whole credit package to be thrown off and rate higher. Should we not be able to trust the Karma score.

No - you should not trust the CK score.  It is based off a Vantage 3.0 model I believe while most Auto loans are a Vantage Auto 8 or something like that.  The CK should get you in the right ballpark (within 50 points hopefully) but is not the same model as used for most actual credit applications.

My FICO8 score shows about 50pts lower than CK shows me my scores are based on my most recent pulls.

First off, Credit Katrma does not have access to the Experian scores and information so your score here is not from that bureau.  Second, the scores here are calculated by the Vantage 3 method and there are numerous ways to calculate credit scores, and no single one is THE credit score, as is explained in the articles here which I recommend taking the time to read.  Sure helped me!!