Question

PhoenixRising08

Recent unknown drop in my credit score
My FICO credit score has reportedly dropped 45 points since November, and I'm not sure why. I'm concerned about this significant drop without having opened any new credit cards or borrow anything to my name.

FICO scores are not done here.  This site is here only to TEACH how credit works and how to improve your score and the articles here provide that education.  Since only you can see your credit information it might help you to take the time to read and learn so you could determine what happened to your score.