Question

Kandle5

Recent Loan I received turned out to be so wrong...how can I reverse this problem?
I took a loan out to pay off a car I co-signed for plus additional credit cards. Credit Karma advised me to use One Main Financial....as it turned out they misled me big time and I am now paying almost $300 a month more out of my retirement that has really put me in a bind....One Main Financial will not budge to help me....I want to get rid of this company...what can I do? Oh yea, they now own my car that was paid off.