Question

s007rrt

Recent Collection as of March/2015 from STELLAR RECOVERY INC
It is from Dish Network. Due to the time frame of the collection hitting the credit report. Should I pay Dish directly when I am able to? Or let it be til Oct 2019 per Experian? It doesn't seem as if my credit score will increase if paid and the damage has already been done since it is now on my credit report. I am looking to possibly purchase a car. Just seeking advice. Thank you.

You are correct when you say that paying a collection does not undo the damage. I would contact Dish network and try to get them to accept the full payment in exchange for pulling the collection from your reports. If Dish will no longer accept payment then you should try to do a "pay for delete" with the collection company. Some googling will explain all about "pay for delete agreements"