Question

OmgNhanci

REBUILDING: What other cards should I apply for?
I am currently in the process of re-building my credit. My credit score fluctuates between 612 - 620 with the CB's. All my baddies have fallen off except a few hospital bills which are a little under $500.00 total. I currently have two HP on my files.

I was just approved for a Walmart store card with a CL of $400. I was wondering if I would get approved for a any other store cards as they tend to be a bit more lenient on CS. And they are pretty good about CLI, I hear about 4 mths of good standing. I was thinking JCP, Amazon, and/or TJMaxx, since I frequent their stores the most and they bank with GE/Synchrony, who are the ones that approved me for the Wally card.

Any thoughts or advice on the best route to take on building my credit, would be greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Response

Synchrony bank also handles  the Walmart CC's.

Becarefull not to get too many credit cards that quickly.   If you look at my profile I put a timeline on what I did to rebuild my Credit.   put a 2 or 3 year plan together as it will take you that long,  it will not happen over night or over a few months.,