rebuilding questions
Hello all! Lurker here with a question.

My situation now:

Auto loan through Nissan Finance: $19,200
Merrick Bank CC: 1600 Credit limit - $600 used
Credit One Bank CC: 1100 Credit limit - $300 used
Capital One Venture CC: $3500 Credit limit - $400 used
Capital One MC: $300 Credit limit - $0 used
Amazon Store Card: $900 Credit limit - $600 used
Walmart Store Card: $900 Credit limit - $340 used
Lowes Store Card: $500 Credit limit - $0 used
Motorcycle Loan through Yamaha Finance - $9.585

My scores range from 610 - 658 depending on which report is pulled.

My question is I will be looking at applying for a home mortgage in 2 - 2.5 years. I know that I should start paying down these balances of course and I am working on that now, however, should I refinance my auto loan? I think I can get the interest rate down a couple points. If I refinance, will that make it a "new" account on my report?

Also, once I have these balances paid, should I just camp for a while and do nothing for the next couple years before I apply for a mortgage?

Thanks for reading and I would love to get the opinions from you guys on what I should and shouldn't be doing for the next couple years?