Question

bufallonickle

rebuilding my credit
hello im trying to rebuild my credit and been doing good for last 2 years my score went from
550 to 649. so i applied for a capital one credit card where they advertise it will not effect
you credit score . i was approved insttaly . so when i went to check my score it said you have 1
hard inquiry so my score went down 19 points i almost dropped. after working so hard this happened. any suggestios

Rebuilding my credit

Hi my brother add me as authorised  person on his credit card and I got my card and my name on the card 

but the think is the when he add me as authorized the bank just ask about my name and address they didn't ask for my social security # so how this well help me rebuild my credit and how they well report in my credit