Question

Haris789

Rebuilding Credit history and score after 20 years
I worked in USA on H1 B visa for 6 years in 90s and had great credit score. I the n left USA. I have now returned to USA after 20 years. I have opened a bank account and have unsecured credit card for last 3 months, but Credit Karma says that it can't find my credit file. What does it mean and what can I dot to know my credit score and build credit history?

That likely means that there are no reported credit accounts in your name showing in any of the credit bureaus.  Please read the articles here to learn how to build your credit file, and your credit score.  The more credit you have available, the higher your score can go.  Also, make it a habit to check all three credit scores annually to make sure all information is corret.