Question

popgirl1

Rebuild Credit while full time student and no job
I am trying to rebuild my credit. I am a full time student with only one more year to go. I do not have a job. My husband is unable to get a card as his credit is poor also. Is it possible to obtain a secured credit card without any income?

Most Helpful Response

yes

If its a secured card, then your income does not matter. with the scured card you have to put money down and the amount you put down becomes your availble credit. so if you never pay your bill the bank or credit compnay will use the money you put down as a payment.