Question

Shanique2721

Really Need Help!!!
I been working on my credit so I got a credit card. I went from having no credit till my credit score being 700 I continued working on it but I was being nice and let my mom got a contract phone in my name long story short she wasn't paying the bill and now its in collection and it have took a toll on my credit score. I know having a collection on your credit is not good. What is it that I need to do about this collection. I have heard that you could pay someone to clean you credit and start all over again. Help Please!!!

You need to pay her bill. You score will recover and you will have learned a lesson about co-signing. You cannot erase the poor history though. You cannot pay someone to dispute an item that is legitimately yours. They will just tak your money and not get any results.

There is nothing a service can do that you cannot do yourself.