Question

Paige688

Rapidly declining credit score
I have 3 different student loan lenders. One lender shows up on my credit report saying that I am past due 120-160 days, with a last payment of Jul 26th 2016. ( which is only 60 days).. however my payments are automatic and taken out every month. I called the lender to inform them of this and was told that I am up to date and that I should invest in a better credit monitoring system. My other 2 lenders show me as UTD.. my score has PLUMMETED! I don't understand-

Most Helpful Response

The entry 120-160 days late would come from the vendor.  The credit bureau has no idea if payment was made, how made and if on time.    Pull your actual credit report and then speak to someone at the vendor who can assist you rather than the canned answer you got from someone looking at your computer profile.  Someone in the area of reporting the to the credit bureaus to have it fixed.