Question

expositor

Raising my score
I have been back to work now for a year and been paying off my credit cards and medical bills in collections and I have seen my score raise especially experion which appears to be more generous in raising score. I would like to know if I should take my bank secured credit card which has a limit of 250.00 to a higher secured amount to affect my score. I did take out a loan from a finance company and used that money to pay off collections as well as to give me a new credit file and have been doubling payments. Any more suggestions?

Raising your secured card will help.  It will look like the bank raised a credit limit for you, so it will help, but most likely only a small effect.  Paying down the open balances as fast as possible will help your utilization rate and also continue to help it climb.