Question

vic12345que

Raise Score 50 Points in 30 Days
My CK transunion score is spot on for my equifax fico score which is my middle score and I had this info pulled by a mortgage lender to see where I was. I have 20 school loans listed as collection/paid in full and the consolidated loan showing that I am current and paying on time. I have Victoria Secret Card with a $250 limit and Bank of America card with a $400 limit and I was just approved for the Discover It secured card for $2,000 yesterday. My score is 575 and was 498 in February. I have no other debt and I'm at 19% utilization and will be at 10% after the next billing cycle. What can I do to raise my score another 50 points in the next 30 days?

Unfortunately before anyone tell you how to rise your scores, your score might drop once that new Discover card reports, and if it didn't show up on your report before applying for mortgage, the inquiry might stop them from process your application further. Of course I assumed you are going for mortgage.