Question

Hcontreras68

Raise my score with only 1 credit card/ one trade line of credit?
Trying to build some credit here....I only have 1 credit card with a limit of $600 (secured credit card). I have had it for about 6 months now and make my payments on time. My current score is 637 (Transunion and Equifax) and 665 (Experian). My question is, can I eventually raise my score to about 720 without adding more trade lines of credit? My thinking is to deposit about $1,400 more (on my secured credit card) to make my credit balance higher, at $2,000 limit, then keep my utilization at around 10-15% and of course continue to make on-time payments on it monthly. Will this get me to around 720 in about a year or less?

Bump

Bump