Question

BanditoPaul

QVC Easy Pay Question
I'm looking to setup easy pay for a gaming laptop on QVC and it'd be about $165 a month. My credit limit is $200, so if I pay the $165 as soon as it hits my online activity, will the amount reported to the credit bureaus be the $165 or $0? Or does it matter if I payed it before my statement was issued?

If your Qcard only has a Credit Limit of 200 Dollars then you can only buy something from QVC that is up to 200 dollars.  

If the gaming laptop is more then 200 dollars you will need a Credit Line Increase up to the total amount of the Purchase price.

BanditoPaul

I don't have a QCard, I have a secured credit card at another institution with a $200 limit. The EasyPay payments would be $165/mo, but i'm wondering if I charge 165 to my card every month and instantly pay it off or at least pay off 155 to leave a small balance, will it report as $165 on my statement?? Or does it depend on if I paid it off before my statement was issued?

icuhowie

If they do charge your card 165 a month,  then pay it off as soon as the charge hits.   Don't play the 155 game.   The 165 will show up as a Hight Credit Usage on the Credit Report regardless of paying it off Early or after the statement.   

Just pay it off as soon as you can before the statement if you can.   You will be fine.   You will get the benefit of the payment in your payment histroy.

Good Luck

only the balanace at the END Of your statement is reported, if you pay it off before then you're good to go.