Question

bigmelmac

quicken is reporting a 'dispute on TU and have denied my loan. TU says there are no disputes! HELP!
My current scores are EQ - 621, TU - 620, EF - 605. Quicken loans is reporting that there is a dispute on an account on my TU report. When I call TU at 1-800-916-8800 I am told that there are no disputes on any accounts. I am in a vicious cycle and cannot afford to have TU thrown out of underwriting, as my EF score is not >620 and will not qualify. Please help! I dont know what to do!!!!

I know, I know! The original plan was to wait til the end of the year to build my credit history and score up, but I found a property that was perfect and jumped on it!

Quicken uses Credco / Credstar to pull reports. They are telling me that TU is reporting two profiles with different versions of my name. One with an (s) and one without. The version with an (s) has the dispute attached. TU is telling me they have no record of this file. When I pull my report, I do not see the alternate name versions either! How is Credco seeing this when I am not?

Also, if anyone knows other lenders that will work with a 620 mid score for an FHA loan, please let me know.