Question

nick1288

Questions on whether i should pay off debt from collector
Hey guys,

Im in the process of raising my Credit Score. In 2007 I opened up two accounts, one with paypal and one with bank of america (credit cards) during college. I was stupid and failed to pay them off. Couple of years down the road i ended up paying my paypal account off ($0 balance but still shows up on my credit report). I still have my bank of america balance that was bought out by CACH LLC for ~$1,000. The BOA Account was bought out last year 2013 by CACH LLC.

My questions are in Texas, is the statute of limitations 4 years ?

Should I contact them and settle the debt ?

Is there a way i can remove this negative effect on my Credit (both Paypal and BOA)?

Thank you for all your help in advance as i am dire need. I tried talking to Lexington Law Firm but after reading so many reviews it seems they just wanted my money. Thanks again