Question

erox1622

Questions on inquiries and opening new retail cards
I have a credit score of 686. over the past 6 months it has dropped from a 750 for no good reason as I have paid all of my payments on time. I only have one credit card line open for best buy for 750 dollars with zero balance on it. I recently used up to 580 dollars of it and while I had that debt I attempted to open new cards at different retail places and got denied a few times. The inquiries from the other retailers have not yet shown on my credit report and it was over a month ago. I now have zero debt and would really like to try to open the new retail cards now that I have no debt. Is it worth the inquiry to try?

Yes, inquiries count for so little and the good credit would be so beneficial to your score over time.  Remember, you score will drop when you open the new acccount, but will increase in about 6 months.