Question

Jaluther

Questions about Foreclosure
I got divorced in 2012 and my divorce decree states my ex husband to be financially responsible for the home. The bank refuse for my name to be removed from the loan documents. Now the house foreclosed in March of this year and my score dropped drastically. Is there a specific contact that I can submit my decree to to solve the credit score? I've called the numbers before but you never get a live person.

Make some lawyer and yourself happy

Had the same problem. House finally sold and now that I'm not worried about Wells Fargo making trouble for anyone, I am taking my stack of documents with my name on them to an attorney. For 4 years they have ignored a divorce decree and settlement papers, plus the bankruptsy and court documents. It's a gross is a violation of Fair Debt Collection practices and it is harrassment, but that's okay. I will have my day in court. I have just been biding my time, waiting until that house sold and nobody had any reason to have a problem with them any more. Well everyone is free and clear now, so there is no reason I can't sick the legal system on them, and I intend to do just that. ;-)