Question

pcc2805

Questionable credit card message
I got a credit card last July. Most of the time I pay off the balance in full each month. In the past few weeks I got a message that I had used my unused credit card. I have been using it monthly for close to a year. Does this mean someone has applied for a card using my information?

Most Helpful Response

No, it would state that you have a new account if a new account was opened.  CK gets their data from TransUnion, so if you haven't already, visit www.annualcreditreport.com and pull your TU report to make sure there is nothing funky in there. If you see something that doesn't look right, dispute it online with TU and the other two bureaus, just to be safe.