question on improving score for auto loan.
Hey guys,

So I filed BK chapter 7 two years ago and I have been doing anything possible to slowly increase my score. Ever since my BK, I have not missed any late payments and now have two credit cards with a line of 4k each.

Right now, I am in the market for a new car. I currently have a auto loan of $7000 and my car is worth $8000.

What would be the best way to improve my score. I was thinking doing this option.

Paying off my auto loan within the next 2 months and wait for my score to increase, then look for a new car?

Or would by me trading in my car right now show to the creditors that the loan has been paid off, hence it is the same thing?

Also, I know it is good to have accounts to build credit, would you guys recommend me getting the new loan under my credit, or I can just use my mom's credit who has over 740 to get the loan for me. Would it be better for me to get it? or her.