Question concerning judgement and credit score - Home loan - North Carolina
Currently my credit score resides around 580 (bad I know, but I am working like mad to get it up since divorcing). I have a judgement against me from 2008 that I just paid off in full today. Once this goes through the court system (I have been told 30-45 days) how much of an impact might this have on my score?

Also, I currently have show about 90% utilization on 2 credit cards, which I am also about to pay down (to about 1%). These are the only big detriments on my score as I have no other debts and excellent payment history.

Any idea what impact these 2 issues together might make in the short term? Would any lender work with me for a home loan after having these issues taken care of? Thank you for any guidance!