Question

justluloo

Question about Quicksilver One CLI
I got an email stating I was in the Credit Steps program and that my CL would increase after five on time payments by 250. Has anyone received an increase after completing the Credit Steps that was higher than the initial amount quoted?

Most Helpful Response

Yes.. click my profile, and you'll be able to see the details (I just posted about this) 

The $250 is actually the minimum it will increase in most cases. Depending on how you use the card, you'll see a higher automatic increase, and may even be offered a moderate increase in month #4 through the website.

My suggestion is to make a 5 month plan for what you can spend on it, and use it for EVERYTHING you would normally use cash for. Pay down your balance multiple times within a month, and/or always make large chunk payments, leaving no more than $150 on it at the time of billing cycle. (So, no more than 30% credit utilization is ever reported when statements are run) 

Within the 5 months, you'll get an auto bump in credit line for sure, and you'll see your actual credit score increase too.