Question

admbrsn

Question about Capital One auto loan pre-approval?
I went online to Capital One's pre-approval website, and I was pre-approved for up to 22k. It says to print the certificate and bring it in to an approved dealership. My question is....what are my chances of getting fully approved for a loan through them?? I don't have terrific credit, and I don't want to do a hard pull if my chances are slim....

call them and go through the approval process ahead of time. they should be able to do the rest of the application, and get a full on approval (or denial, whatever the outcome)