Question

Brandon11111

Question about auto refinancing
I am looking to find out how my credit will be affected. I am currently a co borrower on a auto loan with a high interest. My spouse is going to refinance the loan and I will not be on the new loan. How will my credit be affected?

It may drop(diversity of types of credit and number of credit lines make up part of your score), but it is hard to know as it depends a lot on all the other factors of your score. 

It depends on how many other open accounts you have on your reports, if you have quite a few, probably won't affect you too much. Either way, if good money can be saved, save the money regardless of any hits to scores.