Question

Wonderingmind

Purchasing a Car
I got approved for a car yesterday and wondering if I should get it to help my credit score build up?

I just paid cash for a car, should I have taken out a loan instead?

I wouldn't buy a car

just to get a better credit score...  But if you need a car, why not? 

before you sign on the dotted line be sure that you know the particulars.  

What interest rate will you be paying, can you make larger payments than the minimum monthly payment (so you can pay it off faster and save on interest)  are the 2 main questions I'd ask.  

Good Luck