Question

1969lincoln

Purchased a used auto at an out of state dealership. My credit union refinanced me with lower rate
The dealer auto loan appears on my credit file, although there were no payments made except the one pay-off payment made by my credit union. Should the original loan even be on my credit report ?

Most Helpful Response

Yup.  Wouldn't worry about it especially if your CU hooked you up on the refinance.

karma credit "recommendations"

So when i look to Karma Credit for recommendations, you would think that they have advice in my best interest , no?   Well, as i look over their advice, they want me to "save" a certain amount of dollars per year.   All seems good so far..  But as i look over the details, and im no financial guru, it seems that Karma is recommending that i increase my interest rate and extend the terms of a loan in order to "save" me money.  Truth be told, this is the opposite of saving me money.  From the questions i have read on Karma's blog, many people seem challeged by grammar and basic financial concepts.   One would think that Karma would be better at helping users know that predatory advertisers on this website are extending people's financial pain.  Lowering a payment but extending the number of payments is not a good recommendation or "saving" somone money.   Karma Credit could be so much better if we could just trust their website without manipulative and deceptive advice and advertising.   Please step up and make some changes before you lose trust in your members and  its too..   oh.   it's already too late.